Advanced Estate Planning Concepts
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
6:30p - 7:30p CST
Classroom at Regent Financial Services
Organizer:Regent Financial Services Kelley@RegentFS.com
Presenter:Gary M. Stanislawski, CFP®
Virtually everyone needs a basic estate plan, but many people need to go beyond the basics. Advanced estate planning concepts can benefit any individual who has special concerns. We will discuss minimizing transfer taxes, equalizing the spouses' estates, and optimizing the marital deduction. We will also discuss a few reasons you may need to go beyond the basics:
- You own a family business or farm
- Your spouse would be unable to handle personal or financial affairs on their own
- You want to provide for grandchildren and/or later generations
- You have property in more than one state
- You have other complex or special issues
Also, you'll receive a free workbook. The workbook contains key information, worksheets, and questions to help you remember important points from the seminar.
Please feel free to bring a guest!
Refreshments and light snacks will be provided.
Seating is limited, so please RSVP: www.RegentFS.com/Events or 918-493-4190